Quality Policy, Maritime Safety, Occupational Hazards, Occupational Health and Environment
NARESER, Naviera de Remolcadores y Servicios S.L (Tugboat & Shipping Works Ltd.), in order to develop its management and operation of tugboats for the provision of port towing services, high seas towing, stand-by, and for the providing of underwater works in hyperbaric atmospheres, has decided to implement a model of Integrated Management of Quality Service, Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health, according to the UNE-EN-ISO 9001-2008, UNE-EN-ISO 14001-2004, OHSAS 18001 requirements and the ISM Code in order to integrate quality, operational safety of ships and underwater works, environmental protection and pollution prevention while developing its overall management.
Nareser is aware of the need to both constantly and continuously improve its management, in order to be able to fulfill the ever greater demands of both its customers and the market, and thus stand out from its competitors.
With the implementation of the Integrated System of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health, Nareser Ltd. commits itself to fundamentally achieve:
- Apply the ISO 9001:2008 requirements, ISM Code, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, with a clear definition of roles and identification of those responsible for quality, safety and environmental management, ensuring an effective implementation and maintenance of the SCSMA throughout the whole company through training, awareness and participation of all staff.
- Its commitment of compliance with each and every applicable legal requirement and whichever other requirement to which the organization subscribes related to OSH (Occupational Safety and Health) hazards and to its environmental aspects.
- Customers are the most important interest of our company and therefore our main goal is to achieve their full satisfaction, which is why we provide personalized customer service, with constant communication, in order to achieve stable collaboration agreements and ensure quality in our services. This requires the most earnest compliance with terms and conditions. Only in this way will our relationships with our present clients be maintained and new clients be gained.
- Promote our staff involvement, motivation and commitment with everyday tasks in order to obtain their participation in the management, development and implementation of the Quality System, Environmental and Occupational Safety and Health.
- Get our suppliers and subcontractors involved in the commitment to quality, environment care and labor hazards prevention.
- Evaluate and reduce any possible negative environmental impact our work could have –within our control— with special emphasis on improving waste management.
- Commitment to prevent pollution and to provide a continuous improvement of the environmental management system and its performance.
- Commitment to prevent any kind of damage and deterioration of health and to continuously improve our management of OSH (Occupational Safety and Health).
- To plan and integrate prevention of occupational hazards in the management system of the company, to ensure the protection of the health of our employees in all their activities.
- To inform, educate and make workers aware of working safety so as to keep accidents to a minimum.
- To continually improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
- To periodically set goals and targets for quality, environmental and occupational safety and health.
- To periodically monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of the implemented programs.
- To ensure that this policy is communicated to and understood by all people who work for the company, both on board the tugboats and ashore, and in the diving works department. It will also be available to the public..
The NARESER management board have committed ourselves to use all the necessary means at our reach, both human and technical, that can enable us to establish a fluid, dynamic working system, effectively allowing us to improve our task each and every day.